Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holiday Fresh

Thanks to my co-worker, Kimberly P. (who has great ideas for soap making), I've made a couple holiday style soaps.  Nothing too silly that you might feel embarrassed buying.  Personally, I never go for anything that is Christmas themed unless it's for my Christmas tree.

Two nights ago, I made Peppermint Bark and Chocolate Mint soaps, and they smell delicious.  Matt test- smelled them for me and said, "Whoa, that smells like food.  Yeah, can I have one of the peppermint ones?"  This means that these have officially been approved by both men and women.--Safe for the gift giving season.

Peppermint Bark
Chocolate Mint
These soaps will make their first appearance at the HOLI-DIY craft fair coming up on Dec. 4th, and they will be sold at Maude's Market that weekend as well.

Get minty!

No comments:

Post a Comment