Friday, October 29, 2010

Shenandoah Doggie Soaps

Guess what?   I don't just make soap for people. . .


I make it for dogs, too! 


This is our dog, Izzie, and she likes it!  She even ate a little bit of it once, and she turned out just fine.  Except for a couple googly eyes, but I'm pretty sure they were like that before she ate the soap.

Wash the Dog! is a cold process soap that has moisturizing and healing ingredients like castor oil, sunflower oil, olive oil, Missouri honey, organic oats, and more!  Yep, that's right.  If you have an itchy dog, you should treat him or her to this.  Heck, I've even used it myself! 

I'm going to be stocking the Etsy shop today so look out for some new and favorite products.

Disclaimer: Googly eyes are not included but highly encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment